missing enlightenment

irmir10

3 days ago i won an enlightenment card  in a pack, i immediatly posted it in the auction house, yesterday when i logged in my card was gone not in the auction house, no points in the mail and not in my card inventory. i contacted a gm about it and today i got this message claiming i sent it to a player im playing with.

this cannot be true because i only play with this guy and theres no way im gonna send him a 3k card, and nonetheless this player is a lot richer(a lot) than me and already has it with a charge.

is there a way i didnt contacted an actual gm ?

unknown.png

Considering that you guys even use the same PC sometimes we suggest you contact your friend/silbling/roommate and ask them if they know what happened to your Enlightement card. You did indeed contact an actual GM, and the GM has given you a detailed description of how your Enlightenment card went to Sr_Niv's account.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:19 PM, Zyna said:

Considering that you guys even use the same PC sometimes we suggest you contact your friend/silbling/roommate and ask them if they know what happened to your Enlightement card. You did indeed contact an actual GM, and the GM has given you a detailed description of how your Enlightenment card went to Sr_Niv's account.

i contacted him and he defently didnt take it, hes way richer than me and and bought a full charge of thoose already and could buy like 12 more of thoose. is there a chance youre mistaken?

Edited by irmir10

1 minute ago, irmir10 said:

i contacted him and he defently didnt take it, hes way richer than me and could buy like 12 of thoose. is there a chance youre mistaken?

Your enlightenment card was sent via a mail to him at 14-11-2020 14:24:39. Something like that would never happen automatically. Either you, or someone else was on your account, and deliberately sent that mail.
According to our logs, you guys even use the same computer from time to time. If you were not aware of that, I recommend that you change your password.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use