Unable to unpack to specific directory?

Does this game not allow you to pick where you want to unpack to? I tried to do it and it says no space because it's defaulting to my C Drive which is simply a small SSD for my startup not my larger SSD for games. Is there no way to simply install the game to a specific drive or am I unable to play because it force copies to the C directory?

What application are you using to extract the game? I think I heard before that Drag&Drop from the archive to the target folder might cause such issues. Have you tried extracting the archive via the context-menu?

If you want to create a directory on the C:\ drive by directly using Drag&Drop as Zyna mentioned, you probably lack permissions (Windows UAC). Simple solution is, to manually create a directory on the C:\ drive (eg. "BattleForge") and the only extract the files into this newly created directory. This should work as expected.

• Kiwi locked this topic