The Stress Test Open#14 10.10.20 on the TESTSERVER

Toggy

Hello fellow Skylords and Skyladies,

Change is coming and before we move to the full release...Let us battle it out on the Testserver to try these changes!

To get to the testserver, get the data (~10mb) in the official Skylords Discord under channel "#dev-updates-test-server" in Technical and Test Section. Please confirm its working and build your decks before the tournament. Direct link to #dev-updates-test-server

Also here is a link to the balance changes already done: LINK

Format?

It will be a 1vs1 double elimination best of 3 tournament, the grand final will be best of 5 (one match, no reset). Winner and losers finals will be played on stream.

Prize Pool! (The more people participate, the bigger it will get, of course rewards are for the normal server)

1st place  - 5000 BFP

2nd place - 4000 BFP

3rd place - 3000 BFP

4th place - 2000 BFP

5th-last place - 300 BFP

+1 Booster for every participant (with games) after the reset!

When?

On 10.10.20  starting on 2pm CEST(Berlin time), the stream will start about 30 minutes in advance.

Organisation?

The tournament brackets will be on Challonge, so register and join the tournament there. Please use your in game account name to make communication and finding your enemy easier.
=>LINK TO CHALLONGE<=

The streaming channel that will be covering the tournament is DasToggy on twitch.tv .

In case of problems contact me or one of my mods via Discord, Battleforge or in the stream.

Rules!

-No bugabuse, cheating or insulting the other players. Penalties may vary from a warning to default loss.

-Disconnection during a game results in a default loss. If both sides agree it is possible to have a remake.

-Not showing up to your match with after 15 minutes results in a default loss. The plan is to play a round of matches every ~30 mins.

-After your match go to Challonge and insert the result. That is done by clicking on your match and selecting the winner/stats . The brackets will be updated automatically.

-The Map Pool is: Haladur, Simai, Wazhai, Elyon, Lajesh, Uro and Yrmia (same pool as in ranked duel). The first match of the round will be played on Haladur, then it is losers choice. Second round will start with Simai, third one... you get the drill.

-The brackets for the tournament will be shuffled before the tournament starts.

-Since we play on the TESTSERVER, no cards are banned.

Reply in this thread if you have questions, I will check it out later.

I would love to see this community grow again and the competitive scene develop aswell so before this game goes into the full release.... test those changes!

Best regards,

DasToggy

Edited by Toggy
changed name of where to get test files to clarify
Hirooo, Mynoduesp, Zyna and 6 others like this

I hope you dont mind, I edited your original post to clarify the name of the channel where to get test server files, as well as adding a direct link to that discord channel :)

Also, thanks for the initiative to organize a tournament in test server to test the changes :P