DROP RATES (%)

Upoo

Well, i see 2 "guides" in the forum, talking about drops of cards and upgrades.
First is one link to a spreadsheet containing the list of drops from all maps.
And the other is  this link "http://allcards.skylords.eu/"
I'm trying to drop a "shaman"... Last night i played the "encounters with twilight" a few times, and no drop..... 
I know i played just a few times (5 or 6), but... there is any kind of site/spreadsheet where i can find the %% of drop of any card?

= So every card’s upgrade drop rate is supposedly equal

If you want a specific upgrade u get it faster by just speedrunning and buying it with the earned Gold (Gol in Gold is short for the place where you get the gold—> guns of lyr :D ) 

Edited by LEBOVIN

1 hour ago, LEBOVIN said:

= So every card’s drop rate is supposedly equal

If you want a specific upgrade u get it faster by just speedrunning and buying it with the earned Gold (Gol in Gold is short for the place where you get the gold—> guns of lyr :D ) 

Let me see if i understand it right....

The maps don't drop the card, but the "upgrade" for the cards?

So... if i want a shaman, i have to try my luck in a booster pack or buy it on auction house?

And now i understand the drop rates. 
i have to put 1/xx [1, card i want] [xx, other cards droped in the map]

Yes, you only get upgrades as a map specific reward.  Tier  1 upgrades on standard, Tier 2 on advanced and Tier 3 on expert. Since only the tier 3 ones are "rather expensive" those are the ones it could make sense to get them by playing the map, but as roughly 25 card upgrades can drop per map so it is unlikely to get the one u need.