Launcher does not work

Kuszko

Hello everybody!

My launcher does not work properly, when i click the SkylordsRebornUpdater, it asks me permission to run, but when I accept it just shows the "loading" animation right next to my mouse cursor real quick and nothing happens.

Tried opening via UAC, tried deleting and installing again without Anti-Virus, downloading again, saw something about changing a number in the config.xml but I could not find this file anywhere.

Actualy the UAC opens my CMD and says something like "exception without treament: system.net.webexception: the remote server returned a error: (404) not located"

My PC has more than enough specs to play the game.

Whats else can I do?

Edited by Kuszko

16 hours ago, Kuszko said:

Actualy the UAC opens my CMD and says something like "exception without treament: system.net.webexception: the remote server returned a error: (404) not located"

I should have googled this before my previous response. This is another one for the devs

UAC.exe isn't part of our project anymore. So you should delete it and start over with the newest version of the Updater by downloading it here. Simply extract it into the same directory where your BattleForge files are located and run the SkylordsRebornUdpater.exe

If you still have trouble running the game, please read our help topic. (Most important thing probably is, that you add an exclusion to your anti virus for the whole directory where BattleForge is located.)

1 hour ago, Aviat0r said:

UAC.exe isn't part of our project anymore. So you should delete it and start over with the newest version of the Updater by downloading it here. Simply extract it into the same directory where your BattleForge files are located and run the SkylordsRebornUdpater.exe

If you still have trouble running the game, please read our help topic. (Most important thing probably is, that you add an exclusion to your anti virus for the whole directory where BattleForge is located.)

It worked! Launcher opened correctly and is downloading some files now, I'm very anxious to start playing :D

Glad it helped. Be sure to always use the newest version of our client files. If you didn't play for a long time and you get such errors, try to download the newest Updater from forum. We try to stay compatible to all previous versions, but this was some bigger change in our infrastructure. So you had to redownload our Updater.

I'm closing this thread since the issue is solved. Thank you for your feedback.