Wipe after Open Stress Test?

The answer is in the FAQ. Please read it before making topics, saves you a lot of time :)

Will I keep any cards, BFP, gold, rewards, ranks, etc. that I earn during Open Stress Testing?
Will there be account resets?

You will NOT carry over any account progression or rewards from the game's beta stage onto its release. During the Open Stress Test, your accounts may be reset several times, resulting in a permanent loss of cards, BFP, gold, etc. Account resets can occur at any time. We will try out best to limit the amount of account resets to 1-3 times across the entire transition to Release. Once the project has finished its beta stage in full (or we state otherwise), there will be no more account resets. We can't emphasise enough that your late-night grinding sessions will not end up in the release build of Skylords Reborn, so mind that while scheduling your playtime!

If everything is going to be wiped, why not make more quests and ways to get cards? Instead of making daily tasks and etc you'd make more ways to earn items, perhaps similar to how upgrade loot works. I mean what are the downsides? The auction is going to have stupid-high prices? Who cares it's all gone when we progress to later stages of the games development. Collecting cards is a major part of this game and it becomes completely obsolete when you are told it's all going away soon. More ways to earn BFP and more boosters means more playtime of the actual game = more testing instead of wasting time trading and collecting which already works well enough from my experience.

If they just threw cards/BFP at you they could not gauge the rate at which they will want to award BFP in future iterations of the game.  Sure the main focus of the stress test is checking server stability, but that doesn't mean that they cannot use this opportunity to check other things like deck progression rate to see how they want to adjust booster/BFP/gold rewards for the future.