Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Draiper

No gold + experience after match and new maps dont unlock

REPRODUCIBILITY: i have completed "Mo" 4 times, it is still not unlocked.

DESCRIPTION: i have completed "Mo" 4 times and "Ocean" wont unlock. I've had some DC issues with the transition from map to forge. But i completed "Mo" again with no issues at all, but "Ocean" is still not unlocked

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: Not really needed, just "Ocean" that is still greyed out

Hi

I did play encounters with twilight 2 times, mission was success but the next map does not unlock.

Also i still can only play standart difficulty on that mission.

NAME: Maps are not unlocked

SEVERITY: 2

REPRODUCIBILITY: 3/3 today

DESCRIPTION: After finishing 'The Crusade' solo/with another player, i am not able to start 'Sunbridge'. The chapter about it, is missing in the Lore Book, too.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: After the last attempt neither me nor me coplayer were rewarded any upgrades, i am not sure about the gold. S/He has the same problem with 'Sunbridge' as me. I will try to repeat the map and i will post some more information.

I think the Endgame rewards are bad. I think I'll use a template for DEV-s

• NAME: Endgame reward system doesn't work 
  • SEVERITY: 2
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: Always
  • DESCRIPTION:  After a victory, no upgrade cards are visible, 0 XP, no new map unlocked and no new difficulty unlocked, just the chest claimed golds are visible. Looks like a lose. 
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: I hope somebody makes a screenshot of ingame, but I'll try to make it
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This issue was never before the new fix, maybe it's affected

beforematch.jpg

ingame_matchresult.jpg

post-game.jpg

post-game3.jpg

aftermatch.jpg

Edited by locika
screenshots

Here's a screenshot of that bug. That game was a random 1 player szenario difficult 6. Like you can see i got gold from chest but not for mission completion. Also no xp. Quest progress for dailies does count.

BattleForge.PNG

Name : NO EXPERIENCE AFTER THE MATCH

Bug severity : 2

Bug occurring after every match. Gaining no experience, so no upgrades, no card selling in auction. So bug occurring ALWAYS.

Played at least 6 matches, but got no experience.

Untitled.png

SEVERITY: 1

REPRODUCIBILITY: 7-8 times, in a row, over 3 days

DESCRIPTION: When i succesfully done a pve or rpve map, i disconnect in the loading screen back to the forge, this was not a big problem 1 week ago you just relogged and had your gold and exp saved. Now i dont get the gold and exp anymore. But i do get the daily quest rewards.