Server instability.

Finoldin

I wanted to know if you could give us your deadline for stabler-ish servers. You have done a great job it seems to make the game playable but the constant disconnects really nullify your progress... Thank you for making BattleForge playable again and I can't wait to hear back from you.

On 9/23/2018 at 6:34 PM, Eierschneider said:

guess if they knew how Long it takes it wouldnt take Long at all! ^^

XD not sure that is how it works :D I can guess how long It will take me to make a video game but this doesn't mean that if I estimate it will take me 2 months (for example) that  the process will be way faster ^^ some things just take a lot of time :)

Edited by Finoldin

1 hour ago, Existenz said:

Hello, I also encounter disconnections to servers every time I want to go to parties. This is embarrassing in the progress of your players. Do you have any information to communicate to us? 

Hide contents

The Developers are doing there very best and most of us are actually grateful for that and the results that have been shown so far and the community would appreciate negativity like this to be void. Thread moved. 

Finoldin likes this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use