Can't see a good reason to not use green after the 3rd Orb, advice?

4venom4

Hi guys, recently joined Skylords and made a post saying I wanted a Lost Soul Deck after spending quite few BF on stonekin cards, but I builded a LS deck anyways without the warlord. Bough the Lost Dragon and the LSS and well, my feeling on T2 is better thanks to Lost Shades and their passive and Lost Launcher. However from T3 and onwards felt like a massive downgrade. Not because the units, I love Horror and Grigori, but been missing equilibrium, hammerfall and stone launcher A LOT. Lost Disruptor is pretty bad only affecting Flyers. Also on T4 as long as LSS is very good, is quite weak, Lost Dragon feels pretty bad overall and since I had no more BF couldn't try Warlord, I just know Gemeye is pretty good and Grinder is freaking op, and both are also cheap to buy + the biggest game changer, Regrowth.

So then I realize, wait, if I get rid of the Dragon, which is not that good, I can keep the same build till T3, add Grimvine (cheap too) instead Grinder and keep everything else, and now I feel the deck is way stronger, but is sad cause I wanted a pure Lost Soul deck, but seems the lack of sustain really hits and there's no point.

I'm not using NEVER the reviving thing of the Lost Soul, to me is not worth cause you can make more units instead, unless I'm doing something wrong, what's the point of this? Which combo would be good to make this useful ingame.

Btw, I'm talking about the PVE campaign. Is what I'm currently doing. But almost finished, I guess rPvE is the next?

Did you try Bloodhealing before? You can use it on Undead Army, a Revenant, an anyway dying unit, or whatever - it is one of the strongest heal spells of the game.

Winter Witch also can offer great sustain, if you can manage the micro..

LSS green was also slightly buffed, as it can vacuum up revenants, but going that way can be a challenging way to play.

Very important if you want to play pure LS, is that you bring crowd controls like Frenetic or(!) Freezes.

Pure LS decks should be absolutely viable for any content around. But it can be a challenging deck to play with a TON of micro management options.

Metagross31 likes this

2 hours ago, Volin said:

Did you try Bloodhealing before? You can use it on Undead Army, a Revenant, an anyway dying unit, or whatever - it is one of the strongest heal spells of the game.

Winter Witch also can offer great sustain, if you can manage the micro..

LSS green was also slightly buffed, as it can vacuum up revenants, but going that way can be a challenging way to play.

Very important if you want to play pure LS, is that you bring crowd controls like Frenetic or(!) Freezes.

Pure LS decks should be absolutely viable for any content around. But it can be a challenging deck to play with a TON of micro management options.

I got Bloodhealing yeah, is not a bad card but is not as good and comfy as Regrowth, ngl, I don't want to be involved into much micro management, I want to get some fun, not be super tryhard. 

Undead Army means take an extra slot for fit that card with the only purpose of not "wasting" bloodhealing on one of the useful cards, is to much sacrifice on the deck. And about using it on a Revenant unit, that would be great, but, that's the thing I can't see Revenants very worth on PvE.
At least talking about the campaign up to expert, the most important for clear the map, seems not losing units, so lets say I summon a Grigori for 200, I pay 150 of Revenant, send him to the battle as a front line, expect him to die, and then use bloodhealing for the rest of my units. Looks way more useful summon another Grigori, send both, and thanks to that faster clear not let any of them dying and being able to keep going not having to wait for more power to summon another one cause you lost one Grigori.

This is my theory, didn't do the maths to really know what is worth and what is not. 

I readed somewhere after trying myself, having a green orb is meta and most of people does it, so I guess there's no way pure LS will be better even having Warlord or some other cards that I still not have? 

I was also thinking about stronghold and world breaker gun, can't afford them yet, but maybe that's the answer to get rid of hammerfall and stone launcher, but I guess pure LS is just worse since you saying is moe challenging and requires more micro.

Anyways, more tips are welcome, I can see there's so many things I can learn from the answers.

Lost Evocation R is insanely strong for your pure LS T4. It doubles unit damage output for up to 45 seconds and can be used as Blood Healing fodder. Lost Dragon P gets boosted to 7430 DP20 and cuts enemy damage output in half at the same time.

Blood Healing also pairs well with Winter Witch. Not only do the shields reduce the damage your units take in the first place. But Blood Healing also first eats through the shield to heal everything around for health.

Lost Warlord B is of course great for that exact reason. Not only is it a disposable Revenant but it even has a shield. So it's great to use as healing.

An alternative is Overlord. Its healing ability is quite strong as well.

Volin likes this