The Insane God: Seeker Turns instantly into Guardian, if killed while transforming

bergerb

Originally Reported by Tristan:

On the map Insane God it can happen that an Urzach's Seeker instantly tranforms into an Urzach's Guardian right at the spawn point. Normally for the transformation it is required that the Seeker reaches the corresponding altar. This behavior can be seen in the replay at the following times:

15:39 at the eastern spawn point
16:27 at the northern spawn point

DESCRIPTION: The Insane God: Seeker Turns instantly into Guardian when spawned, if the seeker before that spawn is killed while transforming

REPRODUCIBILITY: happens every time

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: see replay attached

LOG: -

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: this happens, because the timer that is started once the transformation starts, is not stopped if the seeker is killed. I wrote some scripts that can be added to the existing scripts, without altering them. This is tested (only by me so far). The game runs and the bug does no longer occur.

As a bonus, I added also a file to disable the sound-outcry of "One of Urzach's minions is heading for an altar!" and "One of Urzach's minions is ready to claim a guardian spirit! This must not happen, stop him!", though by removing the TextTag, I am pretty sure this will always be in english. I guess removing the sound of 11202_15 and 11202_14 would be the preferred method 🙂

Insane_God_bug.pmv madgod_berger.zip