Cards gone

Grizzlyistasty

Hello!

I haven't played in four years and wanted to play again so I downloaded the game and everything logged into my old account, but all my cards and progress is gone, can anyone help me resolve the problem please, I remember having pretty nice decks around the time that I started playing, it would be a pain to just start it all over again. Thank you in advance

"If you haven’t logged in for a long time, your account was most likely reset when the beta ended. With the full release of Skylords Reborn in December 2020, there was a last and forever final reset."  ~~ Rogan Kayle

🤔 4 years ago? I guess you started with all cards then, because that is how it worked back then. If you want that experience again just go to test server you will get all cards, including recently released promos there.

If you haven’t logged in for a long time, your account was most likely reset when the beta ended. With the full release of Skylords Reborn in December 2020, there was a last and forever final reset.