Can my old account be recovered?

Puszysty

Hi, I would like to ask is it possible to restore all my cards from the real old BattleForge? I was a beta player from the very beginning and had all the cards on t3. If not, it's a pity because I spent a lot of time playing at that time. If this can be restored, I will gladly program on SkyLords.

We are in no way associated with EA. We do not have access to their data base from back then. 
However, if you are interested in helping out this project, feel free to look around here: 

As Dutchy mentioned, we do not have access to this data, and everyone is in the same boat (personally I spend hundreds of euro's on the original game as well 😅

However, we have adjusted the ingame economy to the fact that you cant buy cards with real money anymore. There are a variety of quests and achievements to complete for points and boosters, and you are rewarded points for simply playing each day as well. For PvP, you are able to grab free fully upgraded decks. This all should get you going in no time. 

If you simply want all the cards, you can always play on the test server, but be aware that 99% of the playerbase plays on the actual server, so besides for 1 player maps it does not really work.