NEW PLAYER EVENT CARD GIVEAWAY

Dion

https://discord.gg/bchW29H to make it much easier and no step by step, i posted this in battleforge talk...

basically all you have to do is get into the server and name the card you want. i will check the price and send you battleforge point that will equate to the amount a player may get... in other word you probably can get up to 1000 worth of battleforge point and you will be able to get the card you need. however, if i feel like being even more generious that you are trying to get alot of small card. i may increase the battleforge limit per player... that is a maybe and you will have to find that out for yourself...

so enter my old discord, name some card you want and i will check the price.. 

would preffered new player to join but i also helped some mid player too who was in need of some bfp...

would have to type your ingame name so i can find you.. 

proof that it is real new.png

note: at around 5:00pm i have to finish my 13 mile run so i will be absense around that time

Over 30k+ battleforge was given away, i will be fallen asleep as you see now but i will be sending bfp via mail if we are not on at the same time, so far we still have funds so the event is still continuing. So if you are a new player and are seeing this right now look at the permanent link above and list some cards.. looking for new to 1.5month player... If the fund takes a while to deplete, i will be calling 2-3month player event though they should be having alot of bfp by now and a complete deck.. So people who are new, get on it.

around 40k has been given as a total, the event is still continue as there is a small funds left. If you are a new player or a 1.5month old player or someone who played for 1.5 and then returned from quitting.. this is the place you should check out..