Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Deso

Login fails

Hello.
I have a login problem on my PC.
As soon as I enter my data, there is a good deal of '' login '' there, but after that comes the error: the client has lost the connection to the server)

Screenshot (1).png

Redownloading the game wont fix it. its a common bug that happens to all of us bc its only first beta stress test. Keep on trying and you will eventually be able to log in.

Just now, NeuSheo said:

it will dont help

the Skylords Reborn upadater? I restarted mine and it helped. I'm now getting the "You client has lost connection to the server" message, guess they need to update the servers

2 minutes ago, Shotai said:

the Skylords Reborn upadater? I restarted mine and it helped. I'm now getting the "You client has lost connection to the server" message, guess they need to update the servers

yeah, now I have same problem

@everyone Hello Skylords! Our servers are off for now, on purpose, we're doing a maintenance that is quite important on our end. We'll let you know once servers will be back online! Thank you for your patience! :smiley:

Edited by Niichinsura

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.