Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mak

3 - Offering (G) goes on cooldown with charges present

NAME: Offering (G) goes on cooldown with charges present
SEVERITY: 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: ALWAYS (checked with 2 accounts 2 maps)
DESCRIPTION: Offering Green (hasn't checked other version) goes on cooldown with charges >1.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: None. Offering_bug_11_09_2018.thumb.png.3c90419f322d54ccfe5df65bc7d20396.png

Point is that it goes on cooldown (or has reusable interval too big) instead of being reusable every 5-20 seconds like most Arcane cards. It should be several seconds reusable, not cooling down when it has charges >1. When it has 0 charges it goes on cooldown and then adds a single charge after cooldown if finished. It could be a bug from original game, this spell is quite buggy, like sometimes it adds 2 charges instead of just 1.

The description has to mention how fast will it be reusable, then with upgrades the [reusable] interval shrinks, while [cooldown] stays the same.

it is a bug from original game.
if i use this spell  for 4 orb unit which has 0 left and is on cooldown once - it restores 1. But if i use it again to restore card - then it shows that i have 3 charges on 4 orb card. But if i call the card twice it shows that it has 1 charge left but it is on cooldown.
I hope you can understand my tough explanation ;)

Mak likes this

A bug from original game still counts i think, and the card description does not mention its recast time like literally all other arcane cards do. I mean its like "meh doesn't matter", but i think it should be fixed someday.

1. Description lacks recast number specified.

2. On some ocassions it restores more than 1 charge - use it on 1 charge T4 creature grants 2 extra charges.

3. Recast time takes too long - almost like [cooldown time with 0 charges] = [recast time with >0 charges] - it shouldn't be like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.