Heroes of the Storm

ferevus

There are several posts and people mentioning HotS as one of the games they play to pass time... so i thought i'd make a thread about it. If anyone is interested in playing or learning how to play you're welcome to add me! I am a GM ranked player and have played in a couple tournaments with some of those so called "pro" players.

My main account's Bnet is: HiddenTroll#1691

Cheers and see you in-game! :)

5 hours ago, Dallarian said:

Do you know Grubby?

I'd play but my computer is little too laggy lastly for H♥tS :(

But yesterday i checked and in window mode it works without laggs.

Rank 11.

He's a EU streamer right? I've seen a couple of his games in the past couple weeks on twitch. I play on the NA server so i don't "personally" know him. 

Edited by ferevus

13 minutes ago, ferevus said:

He's a EU streamer right? I've seen a couple of his games in the past couple weeks on twitch. I play on the NA server so i don't "personally" know him. 

I know about him just he was very good Starcraft 2 player, then he became H♥tS streamer and was streaming with my brother's friend . So was just asking.

Most people are here from Europe, so i am not sure that you can create NA team.

Edited by Dallarian

3 hours ago, Dallarian said:

I know about him just he was very good Starcraft 2 player, then he became H♥tS streamer and was streaming with my brother's friend . So was just asking.

Most people are here from Europe, so i am not sure that you can create NA team.

I'm not sure how good he actually is at HotS. I haven't actually played against him in any of the tournaments so far but that may just be due to chance. He seems like a really nice and mellow person though, which is always appreciated. 

Nationality isn't really a problem. I have smurfs in both EU and NA servers. HiddenTroll is simply my main account and what i thought could be a good contact info. I didn't feel like giving out a list of all my accounts.