BUG: imperials get stuck in slow-mode even after de-activating the ability

Vrizz

NAME: imperials get stuck in slow-mode even after de-activating the ability

DESCRIPTION: since last patch OR server maintenance (cannot tell): imperials after activating ability once lose their normal speed forever. Even if you deactivate the ability or apply soulstone, they are stuck at the same slow speed. 

REPRODUCIBILITY: it is a rule, not an exception so it was reproductivble 100% of times yesterday. 

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: I have a replay - you can view me on rpve. At 6:50 when I finish clearing a camp with master archers, imperials and tempest, you can click imperials. I de-activate the ability. There are no debuff effects applied on the unit. They keep walking slowly, so I kill them a few sec later (knowing that the bug occured again).

LOG: it was long playtime so exceeds size limit: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zc2lg2psaf4c0jvd9agcr/_log_proxy_2.log?rlkey=471r18retlgyq67d68tq5nmbk&dl=0

Replay attached too.

2024-02-06_22-34-17_RPvEFourPlayers_diff7_s24737_Vrizz_VeryDirtyBooty_Alaree_Sharkdog_time_0_19_12.1_v264.pmv

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use