Infernal chain - cast icon

Porkiz

Greetings, 

With the recent update, a change has been introduced to infernal chain, making it a very viable spell. 

2 things i noticed that are a bit impractical.

1. Missing info whether the void power restored is for all players or just the caster.

2. When infernal chain is applied to a unit from a group, it would not be displayed as a skill next to the portrait as with other skills. Meaning you manually have to find the unit and click on the skill in the melee. This is very difficult especially when quick reaction is needed and you're fighting many units on the field - e.g RPVE Advanced++ (9) or Expert (9.5), Expert +(10).

Once all the units in a group have the infernal chain casted on them, then it appears as skill next to the portrait.

However... IF both affinities of the spell are casted among units of the same group - it will not appear even if they all have it.

See picture - all 3 units have Infernal Chain but different affinities and it doesnt appear next to the portrait - not the case if all have the same affinity casted on them. 

20240204212601.thumb.png.2c1239697e2ae8392195b68d38717e02.png

1.) to me it clearly refers to the caster of the spell.

2.) Well even after weeks of investigating I still not understand, how these buttons work 😢 so I do not think a fix is likely.

On 2/4/2024 at 9:43 PM, Kubik said:

1.) to me it clearly refers to the caster of the spell.

2.) Well even after weeks of investigating I still not understand, how these buttons work 😢 so I do not think a fix is likely.

1. Description for Shrine of War: "Whenever a hostile unit is killed 12 / 12 / 15 / 20% of the current void power will be transferred to the actual power pool."
    Description for Infernal Chain:  ".. if a target enemy dies while bonded, 12% of the current void power will be transferred to the actual power pool"

Description is quite similar. Where for shrine of war its affecting all players, and infernal chain affecting only the caster's void power.