More Shadow/Nature (Ami cards) -> T4 unit etc

LichterLoh

Hey everyone,

I´ve recently noticed that there has been just a few nature/Shadow correlated cards, which require both orbs. The once that have beeen implemented are quite unique and great.

The T4 spell is super powerful in PVE, as well as rPVE. T2 units/spells are usuable in PvP. Nice!

But i was wondering why isn´t there any characteristic T4 unit out there. Mayby one is already planned. But both lost souls and twilight have already a far wider variety, based on the old battleforge EA Era as well as added Banzai lord, etc cards.

Pleas show some more love to nature/shadow cards (as well as frost/fire some day?). 
That would be awesome.

I'm not from the team, but what I can add as an insight is that a T4 Amii unit was one of the platinum winners at the card creation contest. Since the jurors were the designers back then, I guess they basically agree on your stated "need for a t4 unit" 😃

Metagross31 likes this