UPDATE: We made it! This is now the official cardBase. You can check it out on the usual link in the top bar of the forum.
If you want anything added or changed or have a bug to report, comment below!
- Some cards are sorted into the wrong place or display outdated info in the tooltip. This is because some data in the API is out of date and there is not much I can do about it.
- You can now sort cards in a deck using the arrow keys <- and ->
- Booster Simulator now has a button to share a booster
- Added a Booster Simulator (link in the top bar)
- Some Visual Bugfixes
- Added a slider to adjust card size.
- Moved view maps button to the top line.
- Added easier implementation into existing website.
- Small GUI edits
- Made sure cards with bugged API stats still get added to all filters that they provide data for.
- Deck pictures now also have a "small" version
- Massive clean-up and GUI improvements
- Added Link Bar on top of page
- Decks can now be exported as pictures to link in forum posts (or anywhere else) or downloaded!
- Maps can now be sorted by player count
- Deckbuilding is live! Hover over the INFO text to get started.
- Card links are aquired by shift-clicking now.
- Decks can be ex/imported. Shift-click on any card in the deck to get a link!
- Some minor tweaks to improve usablity on wierd screen resolutions.
- You can now choose your orb order and sort by cards you could play with it!
- Double clicking a card shows a permanent link to the card.
- Added Button to reset all filters.
- Added filters for Rarity, Affinity and Edition.
- Added Unit Stat filtering.
- Changed all exclusive selectors to Multicheckboxes. You can now filter in much more detail.
- Fixed messed up UI for smaller screens
- Renamed remaining Back to Purple
- Added option to sort alphabetically
- Upgrades are now always in the correct order
- Added Maps View, which includes Minimap previews and loot tables
- Renamed Color Black to Purple
- Greatly improved loading speed and stability.
- Tooltip is now displayed next to the card, and intelligently chooses its position to be on screen.
- Tooltip now contains upgrades. Effects + where they drop.
- Sorting by Orbs or Energy is now exclusive of each other.
Bugfixes:- Firefox scrollbar working now.
See you in beta.
Forest elder cus its the card that i got from my first booster and as a f2p player it got me a lot of value so i was able to afford a lot of cards after selling it :/ So yea my favorite card got me a really nice boost but was sold. To get a whole deck i sold my best card so to say "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".