RPVE Random 10 - Black map at start

Kybaka

NAME: RPVE Random 10 - Black map at start

DESCRIPTION: I started a random rpve level 10 game. The map remained black and I couldn't see my well/orb. The time on the right is not good, I was about 30 seconds into the game and I could move my field of vision. When I tried to summon a nomad, the game crashed.

REPRODUCIBILITY: Idk if bug comeback

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: 
image.thumb.png.f7b3cd6987b312da3c0b15e1803e0ec5.png

LOG: I don't have this specific replay in the corresponding directory.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: N/A

Edited by Kybaka

Bonjour mate,

when your game crashes it will not put a replay in the replay folder but in the "Diag" folder in documents, together with a crashlog (hopefully)

You find you crashdata here (I guess you can relate tho it is german, if not hit me up and I try to find this screenshot in French or English)
grafik.png.27120eb50caeabae1bbbe3b84cb458cb.png

There you will also find there the files "crashdata.mdmp" and "_log_proxy_latest.log", those two files are what is usually needed to identify the problems.
The "movie.pmv" you find in that folder is the replay of the latest crashed game.

All this will not help on this issue, as I guess you played a game afterwards, but maybe the information can be helpful next time.

Cheers

Kybaka likes this