AMD GPU game freeze?

Redmark

I had 1080ti few months back, the game ran without issues. I switched up to an AMD 6700xt GPU and now it's been nothing but issues. On the latest drivers I've had textures flicker invisible, the whole screen flickering black, FX on portals spazzing around etc. Older drivers fix the flickering issues but not the portals AND introduces new problems where some spell effects are completely invisible, for example, Creeping Paralysis, the green ball is nowhere to be seen, the explosion never happens, but in 5 seconds the enemies will be paralyzed.

Now, these problems I can live with, but the biggest problem is the game freezing during startup. Sometimes it freezes in the log in screen, sometimes it freezes the moment Forge opens, sometimes it takes like 15 seconds, I might've joined a lobby and then it freezes. It's not a normal type of freeze, but the kind where you can still hear the music playing, everything in the background is moving, effects, the panning around the forge, but you can't interact with any of the buttons and the only solution to get out of this is to open task manager and end the process.
After this happens once, it will happen endlessly on subsequent launches, the game becomes completely inaccessible.
Often times, restarting the game fixes this and the game plays normally (with the graphical issues still present) for few days until the freezing comes back, forcing me to restart, sometimes even after restart, it can freeze again, so I have to restart multiple times.

Mostly wondering if other people using AMD GPU's have had this happen?

freeze.png

Unexpected or constant crash? If you haven’t restarted your game, send us your latest log in the report-a-bug or technical-support channel with a description of your problem. The log file we need is _log_proxy_latest.log. Restarted your game already? No worries, just send the previous log, which is _log_proxy_0.log. If your game closed without any error message, then please send us your crashdata.mdmp aswell. Not sure where to find the logs? Here's where: image0.png