Since Update LauncherTest.exe detected by Sophos Antivir

Hello!

Just as information: Since the update of the files this morning my Sophos Antivirus program detects the LauncherTest.exe and removes it.

Edit (as I saw the next comment): no need to reinstall here, game seems to start normal. In the launcher I see a green bar in the bottom left just below/on top of the "play" button, which wasn't there before.

Edited by Siddhartha79
7 minutes ago, ThorstenG said:

Same here! Norton AntiVirus.

Virusmeldung.png

Can you press "Wiederherstellen"? We did a small update of the updater today.

4 hours ago, Siddhartha79 said:

Hello!

Just as information: Since the update of the files this morning my Sophos Antivirus program detects the LauncherTest.exe and removes it.

Edit (as I saw the next comment): no need to reinstall here, game seems to start normal. In the launcher I see a green bar in the bottom left just below/on top of the "play" button, which wasn't there before.

Unless you want to play on the test server, that file is not necessary. You could previously download that on discord in #dev-updates-test-server, but we added it to the official updater today.

3 minutes ago, x47x said:

my Norton completly removed Skylord.exe and Launcher.exe =/

You should be able to restore the file from Norton, can you check if that's possible? If not, you can also just reinstall ONLY the updater with our installer.