Game crashes when trying to play RPVE maps

Subzero2596

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for letting you wait that long. But such issues are hard to track for us.
Do you sync your MyDocuments directory with OneDrive? This can cause problems, especially when saving temporary data in there.

And you should also append your logfiles of the game. You can find them in My Documents\BattleForge\Diag\
If you get a crash, attach the file called _log_proxy_latest.log before restarting BattleForge.

3 hours ago, Atil4s said:

I got an similar Error. I send my Diags, maybe it helps! Thanks in advance :ohno:

Can you disable DropBox synchronization please for your My Documents directory. Or at least for the BattleForge subdirectory. The game often has issues with redirected profile folders.

14 hours ago, Aviat0r said:

Can you disable DropBox synchronization please for your My Documents directory. Or at least for the BattleForge subdirectory. The game often has issues with redirected profile folders.

I now deinstalled Dropbox completly because i didnt need it at all. Now everything works fine again. Thanks for the fast Help!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...