Phasetowers and Bandit Sorceresses and Termite Hill.

shroomion

I have been thinking about suggesting this for quite some time but can i have a range-ring of the phasetowerplacement which shows what range the tower would have once i teleported it? Also Bandit witches installation cost of 50 is quite high for somethng not many people are using. I use them both in a combination and while it is viable and fun i think 100power for more range and def on a phase tower is quite harsh. I also often want to place a buffed Phasetower just in range for an enemy structure or creature and end up failing by just a tiny liiiiiittle bit. Then i have to wait again for the CD or even worse i end up being too impatient and place it too close to it(160 power plus buildtime for a new one) even thought it would outrange the other structure and i end up losing the buffed phasetower.

Also how about adding rapid (or at least a bit quicker..rapid might get op) construction to termite hill? It is already a very niche card with its powercost quite high if you calculate how many times you need to use its ability to lets say tear down walls. Even then it is not portable. Making the construction time way quicker would help the card back into the game. Maybe make it an addition to the third upgrade or add some range or give it an additional fun ability to produce a weak crawler once it is torn down or something. I have never seen someone using this card but me and i only do it because i am not really a minmax guy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 11:36 AM, shroomion said:

Also how about adding rapid (or at least a bit quicker..rapid might get op) construction to termite hill?

Please no no no no no.

This card is just shy of viable in pvp and is completely game winning if you get it up. Think cliffdancers but way stronger.

Termite hill can even be considered OP in its current state because it can be heavily abused on the most popular 2v2 map (which is especially lame because you know the map ahead of time in sparring). Only reason its not more common is that some players did that in the OST and became really hated by the 2v2 community.

On 12/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Eirias said:

Please no no no no no.

This card is just shy of viable in pvp and is completely game winning if you get it up. Think cliffdancers but way stronger.

Termite hill can even be considered OP in its current state because it can be heavily abused on the most popular 2v2 map (which is especially lame because you know the map ahead of time in sparring). Only reason its not more common is that some players did that in the OST and became really hated by the 2v2 community.

I don't play pvp so i would not know. I am not a great pvp fan so there is a bunch of cards which you might find more useful than me. Do you like willzappers? ^^ To me they ..don't really exist lol