2 - Lobby Bugs

Halis

NAME: Lobby Bug 1
SEVERITY: 2
REPRODUCIBILITY: Sometimes 10/10, sometimes 0/10. Could not firge out the reason
DESCRIPTION: See below

If you play a game (let's say Titans) and invite a friend and then wait for him to join your group and open create a lobby for Bad Harvest. He will see the old Titan lobby and not the Bad Harvest lobby. I am not sure if this always happens or only if your friend crashed before. You receive a System message "Player xxx is still in match, consider leaving the groupe first"

Happened also on the testserver, but we could not reproduce it find the reason for it :(

Another lobby bug:

NAME: Lobby Bug 2
REPRODUCIBILITY: 10/10
DESCRIPTION: See below.
SCREENSHOT: See below

I can not see my own lobby anymore, but RadicalX can still see it. I can see that he joins "Your Team", so the lobby is still active in the background somehow. This bug is reproduceable. We tested it a few time and got the same result. (Just one time, when I right-clicked my name, the game crashed, but that happend only once)

Another lobby bug:

NAME: Lobby Bug 3
REPRODUCIBILITY: 10/10
DESCRIPTION: If you create a Lobby while the other players are still in the loading screen or in match, the same bug as above happens: the lobby is still active in the background, but you can not open it. Other people can also join the lobby, so the lobby is active in the background. The lobby creator will see the worldmap as in the video above and not the lobby.
SCREENSHOT: See above
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: There was also a bug before the patches Sunday/Monday, when you created the lobby while other players of your group were still ingame. But you received a system message "Player xxx is still in match, consider leaving the groupe first" and you knew that player xxx will not see the lobby even after finishing the loading screen. Pressing back and creating a new lobby fixed the bug. I dont know, if this bug only occurs after a match or after logging in into the game. Will update information after testing on the testserver

Another lobby bug:

NAME: Lobby Bug 4
REPRODUCIBILITY: 100%
DESCRIPTION: I reported this before here https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/6014-3-battleforge-crash/, but it is not accessible anymore, so I report it here again. Create a PvP lobby. Play the match. After the match create a PvE Lobby. Result: you crash.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you leave the group before you try to create a new lobby, you wont get a crash. If you play a community map you have a similar bug, but no crash.

Edited by Halis

• Kiwi locked this topic