Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Cornbread

Game crashes after logging in

Acts like it's working, able to get to the log in screen

But when I log on, I hear the "Ding" then the sound cuts off and the game exits 

Hoping someone knows an easy fix to this... 

please help

Had the same problem. Deactivating my anti virus software during game launch solved the crash problem for me, but I still get a "connection lost"-message after a successful log in.

Have you tried keeping your AV off totally even after launching the game? Have you also tried reinstalling the game totally and seeing if that fixes the issues? Also you mentioned a row of technical issues, what else have you been getting apart from the connection lost?

Posted (edited)

same, currently cannot play. It is just stuck on "logging in" and then it throw "Login failed! Errorcode: -1 Pleasae wait 3 minutes before signing in again." and then at the same time "Disconnected - Your client has lost the connection to the server"

Update: I quickly reinstalled (read: re-extract all files to the folder and override all) and this solved the problem. Apprently something went wrong in updating.

Edited by nielsjuh33