Battleforge.exe stop working!

MauryyNir

(SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH!!)

Hello, im having this issue constantly and the help in the internet is not working (about DEP and other stuff from windows).

I download the base client and the updater. Extrac the client in G: (My gaming disk), place the updater files inside and start the game from the update launcher. The game updates normally! I click play and can play normally too...

After i close the game a few times, or maybe after one day when i open the launcher and click play the game does't open and i keep getting everytime "Battleforge.exe stop working" and the only solution is deleting everything and doing the process again.

I tried deleting the battleforge folder in my documents, and also tried to delete content from Config archive but not deleting it self. And also deleting the complete folder but allways the same happens.

If anyone can help me with some advice about what can be happening i will be gratefull!

Best regards! And hope all skylords have fun in battle!

Edited by MauryyNir

• Kiwi locked this topic