impossible launch this game

zellinou

hello 

already sorry for my anglish i'm use google translate xD

after seeing with a developer of the game for 1 hour tried to solve the problem, we found the source but impossible to set :(

could you help me plzzzzz :(

here is the problem

Récipient d’erreurs 752758447, type 309678290
Nom d’événement : APPCRASH
Réponse : Non disponible
ID de CAB : 0

Signature du problème : 
P1 : SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe
P2 : 1.0.0.0
P3 : 5bdb5a24
P4 : KERNELBASE.dll
P5 : 6.1.7601.23915
P6 : 59b94abb
P7 : e0434352
P8 : 0000c54f
P9 : 
P10 : 

Fichiers joints :
C:\Users\ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER6F9B.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

Ces fichiers sont peut-être disponibles ici :
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_SkylordsRebornUp_bfa976a3f41b28e2c6b421735d1c6aa1ef89e7_13ee9ed6

Symbole d’analyse : 
Nouvelle recherche de la solution : 0
ID de rapport : dc3f2fb7-de10-11e8-955e-382c4abb2a8f
Statut du rapport : 0

Nom de l’application défaillante SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe, version : 1.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x5bdb5a24
Nom du module défaillant : KERNELBASE.dll, version : 6.1.7601.23915, horodatage : 0x59b94abb
Code d’exception : 0xe0434352
Décalage d’erreur : 0x0000c54f
ID du processus défaillant : 0x1f74
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d4721d9e17be11
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Games\BattleForge\SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
ID de rapport : dc3f2fb7-de10-11e8-955e-382c4abb2a8f

Application : SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe
Version du Framework : v4.0.30319
Description : le processus a été arrêté en raison d'une exception non gérée.
Informations sur l'exception : System.BadImageFormatException

plz help meee :( thx :)

It's me again. :)
We discussed this problem within our Developer Team. The only thing we could think about is, that it is caused by your Anti Virus as I already told you when I remote controlled your machine.

I'll write you a few steps here which you can do to maybe solve this problem. But I can't promise that this will work.

1. Delete the old game folder. If I remember correctly, it put it into your Games folder on your local C: drive. (C:\Games\BattleForge)
  2. Remove every exception for any game file and folder in the settings of your Anti Virus. (How to edit directory exceptions in Avast: https://www.getavast.net/support/managing-exceptions  )
  3. Disable your anti virus software completely (This is extremely important for your case)
  4. Extract the downloaded archive to a new place on your C: drive (but not into any of the system folders)
  5. Extract the Updater into that same directory
  6. Add this new folder to the exceptions of your anti virus (see the link above)
  7. Start the SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe (It has to start now without any problem. If it doesn't start up, I guess you do have another problem on your system)
  8. If the Updater started up, you can try to activate your anti virus again.
  9. The Updater should still be able to start if it worked before and the exceptions you made are correct.

• Kiwi locked this topic