3 - Forge UI in Mission

Yadoma

• NAME: Forge UI in missions
  • SEVERITY: 3
  • REPRODUCIBILITY: none, happens random but twice already in different maps
  • DESCRIPTION:  I load into the game and get an error message something about access denied (failed to screenshot it) when I click ok I get into the mission but there is the Forge UI on top if the ingame UI. I can click on some of the Forge things but nothing really happens except for me getting other error messages like the one in the screenshot. In the all-chat I can also see that I join different channels and group and leave them again and that I open and close the edit deck mode, although im not doing anything.
  • SCREENSHOT/VIDEO: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465416737991426048/505859131668824064/unknown.png
  • ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: none

Unbenannt.PNG

@Yadoma
"I load into the game and get an error message something about access denied (failed to screenshot it) "
Could you tell me more about this 'access denied' message ? 

The next time you receive this error (the one above or the other one you mentioned) please do send me the log.txt file located in Your Documents>Battleforge>diag>log.txt

Edited by Ladadoos

• Kiwi locked this topic