Game won’t load

jb1255

I downloaded both the updater and the game files. Extracted them and then tried to launch the updater which gets to the screen where it says patcher v0.2 in the top left and has the play button in the bottom left. Seems to be working however when I click play I get an error message telling me to try and reinstall the program because I’m missing MSVCR120.dll    

I already tried reinstalling and all that and the same error continues to pop up. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong

Edited by jb1255

I installed directx and Microsoft visual C++ but now it says “3D hardware does not support minimum required shader model. Please refer to the minimum hardware requirements” how do I even find out what my computer is lacking because I got this in 2012 so it’s definitely old but still newer than the game. I’m also running this in virtual box on my MacBook Pro if that helps

Edited by jb1255

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use