the game still not working

Dvil

Can someone help me? I tried every possible way to install the things listed and try to play, nothing helps and the game does not work.
When the game comes in, the Forum, discord, and PLAY window opens. I press PLAY and then a small window appears in it, and the application was unble to start correctly (0xc000007b) Click OK to close the application.

If there is an Israeli here who will explain to me in Hebrew, I will be very happy

Reasons of Windows error code 0xc000007b

There are many reasons behind the Windows error code 0xc000007b and this part lists the most common ones.

The error code means an invalid image format. Specifically, you are attempting to start an application which is designed to run on 64-bit operating system. But your computer is running 32-bit Windows. The 32 bit application cannot load a 64 bit dll, thus the mixing up 32 bit with 64 bit environment brings about problem.

from https://www.diskgenius.com/how-to/fix-error-code-0xc000007b.php

On 9/5/2018 at 7:38 PM, MrXLink said:

Check the minimum system requirements below:

CPU: Single Core 1.8Ghz
CPU Speed: Core 1.8Ghz
RAM: Windows XP - 512MB, Vista and Windows 7+ - 1GB
OS: 64-bit operating system. Windows XP (with service pack 2) Vista, Windows 7 or higher. Other OSes require WineHQ (Unless further stated, we can NOT currently help with WineHQ issues.)
Video Card: 128MB NVIDIA GeForce 6 Series+ / ATI Radeon 9500+

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use