Cant login to the game

Xoron

Just ignore it and keep pressing "login". When that stops it'll tell you "connection to the server lost" and just keep on going and try not to be frustrated like I am right now.

Whole day trying to get in with no success. Smashing "login" like there is no tomorrow.

My advice for devs, you tried it, but it's clearly not nearly ready. People will start flaming very soon and start to give you tons of sh*t.

Its a Beta of a rework game, please not flame the hard work of dev : i am a dev too in my work and you dont think how many hidden problem we found every day, its normal. When a community have the patience to rework a game for the community is realy the best, the community have no reason to flame they dev because they are the last to rework this best game, just be patient and cool. i repeat this is a BETA not a definitive version the flame is not necesary

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use