Instagram

Palmolive

Well, I could run an Instagram account for Skylords Reborn. There is already an Account called Skylords Reborn, but nobody uses it. Maybe someone knows who created it so I can contact them. 

I think an Instagram Account would attract alot of new, espeacially young, players (my english is too bad to explain why, lol)

I see a little problem in what pictures I should post, because I have no idea how to take screenshots on a computer & google images suckkk. I'd be glad to hear some ideas and maybe people who'd work with me together (German prefered)

Sorry for my bad English :)

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Palmolive
Masche00 and HeroPat like this

Instagram account sounds good. If you want to make screenshots you can use snipping tool. And ingame pictures can be made by hotkeys. What if ppl send you pictures they have/make which you can take on the account? So you aren't alone with the insta site. 

Good Idea :)

Palmolive likes this

23 minutes ago, HeroPat said:

Instagram account sounds good. If you want to make screenshots you can use snipping tool. And ingame pictures can be made by hotkeys. What if ppl send you pictures they have/make which you can take on the account? So you aren't alone with the insta site. 

Good Idea :)

Really nice idea of other people sending me pictures! :)

HeroPat likes this

16 minutes ago, Palmolive said:

Really nice idea of other people sending me pictures! :)

We can also try to contact some Instagram gaming sites and make them post some screenshots/Infos about this project. Battleforge in times of YouTube/twitch and social media will be so great. In 2009 they had not the opportunities like we have now. Make battleforge great again!

Palmolive likes this