logging in from Iran

so recently ive run into a problem, i get a connect failed whenever i try to log in to the game. ive tried it with my home internet, my phone's hotspot and another internet service and none work which leads me to believe either the provider of the server had banned IPs from iran or the stupid islamic republic regime has censored/blocked access to the server provider's services. of course there may be other reasons for the connect failed error, but usually this is how things usually turn out to be in iran. how can i test and see what my problem is? also, any suggestions on how to fix it?
(it is hard to find a vpn that works on PCs here, ill try and see if i can get into the game with a vpn to determine whether this is actually the case)

Posted (edited)

this was the result:

Pinging 162.55.91.56 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 162.55.91.56: bytes=32 time=287ms TTL=49
Reply from 162.55.91.56: bytes=32 time=144ms TTL=49
Reply from 162.55.91.56: bytes=32 time=186ms TTL=49
Reply from 162.55.91.56: bytes=32 time=140ms TTL=49

Ping statistics for 162.55.91.56:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 140ms, Maximum = 287ms, Average = 189ms

i guess this means the server is not blocked and iranian ips are not banned?

so what might the problem be?

edit: about vpns: the islamic republic regime hates free access to the internet and had blocked A LOT of vpn services, (like they will block vpn servers after you connect to them just once!!) to the point that im thinking of setting up a server (with a lot of shenanigans to avoid detection) for my self 

and thanks for the very quick response

Edited by Alishmass