Increase the inactivity timer

Asanjawa

To make a story short, I went to make some tea and prepared some defences to be afk for a few minutes only to come back to being kicked for inactivty after 5 minutes. 5 minutes is toxic. I should not need to set a timer to speedrun the toilet or to make tea. 

I highly suggest increasing the inactivity timer. Why was it even 5 minutes to begin with?

14 hours ago, Asanjawa said:

Why was it even 5 minutes to begin with?

It can already be abused easily (I did that while building up my collection a lot).

On the same hand 5min allow for an most easy toilet or parcel-at-the-door break. Theres no need to rush either toilet or grabbing a drink, did both more then 100 times each.

But.... you were kicked? Are you sure your internet connection wasn't the problem? Cause usually the game does not kick players, but rather only takes away the rewards for the match usually

On 12/26/2023 at 10:19 AM, Volin said:

It can already be abused easily (I did that while building up my collection a lot).

On the same hand 5min allow for an most easy toilet or parcel-at-the-door break. Theres no need to rush either toilet or grabbing a drink, did both more then 100 times each.

But.... you were kicked? Are you sure your internet connection wasn't the problem? Cause usually the game does not kick players, but rather only takes away the rewards for the match usually

You are kicked when the inactivity reaches 5 minutes, aka not having done any input for 5 minutes

Edited by Asanjawa