Low fps

Keyciraptor

Hello Folks.

I have a problem i cant resolve, which annoys the crap out of me. I seem not be able to run this game smooth. Whenever there is more then a couple of monsters on the battleground, my fps are going down.

i have all settings on max, but my pc should easily handle this. Maybe its a normal problem, i mean the game itself is old as F and maybe not running good on new systems. But also maybe there is a workaround to get good fps. My GPU is utilizing about 15% when gaming skylords, so its actually almost sleeping and the game itself runs with 60fps (i locked via nvidia settings to 60) but falls to 20 when there is a little bit of action

DxDiag.txt

Hey there,

Does this always happen to you, or only after playing for awhile? There are some reports of especially the Forge becomming Laggy after a long time without a relog. Does it happen in both singleplayer and multiplayer maps? 

You could try and tune certaing settings, like Cloud Shadows, off or down and see if that improves. 

Maybe a developer has additional suggestions 🙂 

On 12/25/2023 at 4:57 AM, raymondbrown said:

I hope the developer will add it soon, it will greatly affect our gaming experience

Without providing any additonal information, there is not much we can do at the moment.

In my opinion it is CPU heavy but not GPU.

Ive had same problem when Ive been building root networks all over the map, say in Nightmare's End my root network extends from top to bottom and towards end of the match when root network becomes enormous I used to get 2-5 fps. And that was on my old PC.
Couple weeks ago I built my new rig using the same GPU and I tried the same map doing the same root networks. Fps were ok to the level that almost unnoticable, maybe 5-10fps dropped.

I also have constant lags.
The whole problem started at the beginning of November and I still haven't found out why.
Sure, I can attribute a few lags to my internet connection, but certainly not more than 20%.
And I'm getting really annoyed because there's hardly a day when I can play normally.
Please someone check the server/game if there is a bug somewhere.