Ingame name Change

dennis9770

Hello,

I was curious if it is possible to change my ingame name ?
Made the account way back and i go by a different name now , so was looking to change it.
Current name BuLLDoZeR
New Name OlympianDIonysos  (If that doesnt work then OlympianDionys if possible)

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the change!

Its been years since ive started using that nickname , and now ive kinda grown out of using that one.
My new one is also used all across the board on every service that i use (Youtube/twitch etc.) 

Basically the old nickname is extremely old 😄

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2023 at 1:59 PM, Vultagx said:

Dear @dennis9770,

thank you for reaching out. Of course we can change your name and so we did.

Your new name is "OlympianDIonysos".

Could you please provide us a reason just for our log?

Best regards,

Vultagx

Hi..

kindly i need to ingame name change from hammerhead to (xTHEDAWN) as this is my old name (thedawn) which is taken i need to see if I can reach out with old ingame friends

1 hour ago, thedawn said:

Hi..

kindly i need to ingame name change from hammerhead to (xTHEDAWN) as this is my old name (thedawn) which is taken i need to see if I can reach out with old ingame friends

Dear @thedawn,

we´ve changed your name from "xTHEDAWN" to "xTHEDAWN". Please check and confirm.

After your confirmation we´ll close the ticket. As this should not become a bulk ticket. 😉