integrity of the client issue

Hello, I've tried to install this multiple times, downloaded the client multiple times over different days, but every time I run the install it just tells me the client file integrity has an error and refuses to do anything. I can't find this being a common problem? Is it just me?

Are you sure that you're selecting the 7z file in the installer. And not a ZIP file which has been shared in the past?

If yes, then that's a bit weird. The archive didn't change since the release. You could however extract the archive manually into a location you want (please don't use system directories like "ProgramFiles" or "ProgramFiles (x86)" or even "Windows"). In the setup you can select "Custom installation" an only install the Updater into the same directory where you extracted the archive to.

After that you can start the Updater and you should be good to go.

On 6/18/2023 at 10:59 AM, Aviat0r said:

Are you sure that you're selecting the 7z file in the installer. And not a ZIP file which has been shared in the past?

If yes, then that's a bit weird. The archive didn't change since the release. You could however extract the archive manually into a location you want (please don't use system directories like "ProgramFiles" or "ProgramFiles (x86)" or even "Windows"). In the setup you can select "Custom installation" an only install the Updater into the same directory where you extracted the archive to.

After that you can start the Updater and you should be good to go.

Hi, after randomly trying again a week later with all new files, it worked. No idea why. Game installed fine.

However, I can't open it. It opens the launcher, downloads the update, I click play and the launcher shuts. The windows error 'ding' plays in the background but nothing pops up. And that's all that happens.