My PC's Black Screen Crashes While Playing The Game

HongHaynes

Hello friends, I am Hong and I am a new member on this forum. I am experiencing a problem when I play the game. After a few minutes of gameplay, my PC's black screen crashes. I don't know why this happens. Could anyone please help me to fix it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Hey there, sorry to hear you are having troubles. Can you provide the log?

Unexpected or constant crash? If you haven’t restarted your game, send us your latest log in the report-a-bug or technical-support channel with a description of your problem. The log file we need is _log_proxy_latest.log. Restarted your game already? No worries, just send the previous log, which is _log_proxy_0.log. If your game closed without any error message, then please send us your crashdata.mdmp aswell. Not sure where to find the logs? Here's where: 
image.png

18 hours ago, Majora said:

Hey there, sorry to hear you are having troubles. Can you provide the log?

Unexpected or constant crash? If you haven’t restarted your game, send us your latest log in the report-a-bug or technical-support channel with a description of your problem. The log file we need is _log_proxy_latest.log. Restarted your game already? No worries, just send the previous log, which is _log_proxy_0.log. If your game closed without any error message, then please send us your crashdata.mdmp aswell. Not sure where to find the logs? Here's where: 
image.png

Thanks for your support. But I am unable to share the SS here. Though I have resolved the issue with a little help of this guide. Actually the issue was happening due to outdated the Graphics driver and Windows. It is very importand to update the GPU and Windows after a few days. So after updating these, when I played the game for half an hour and I was no longer any issues while playing. 😀

Thank you again!

Majora likes this