The Client does not change the Language

IkkiKurogane

Which version of the Updater do you have installed? It should be v0.9 right now. If it is v0.3 or less, you have to manually update it. Everything above v0.4 should update itself to the newest version.

Then make sure to start the game at least once completely and close it again. Try to change the language after it closed completely.

If it still doesn't change, check out the My Documents\BattleForge directory. It should contain a config.json and maybe also a config.xml file. The config.json file should contain a language entry like on the screenshot. If it does, check if the value changes when you click on the flags in the Updater. If it doesn't, the files are maybe set to readonly. Go to the file properties and untick the readonly checkbox there.

If it still doesn't work for you, you could try to manually change the language by setting the value to "de_DE" in your case.
Other options would be "fr_FR" and "ru_RU".

I also just tested it on my system. For me it works perfectly fine.

image.png