better visibility for root units/buildings

Mighty_Rathalos

after going through rejected I couldnt find it being mentioned there so I may add this

the way root network units work is not very properly explained in the game and made it so I never really got every aspect of it especially for a long time when it comes to when a unit has its maximum support when more units enter a fight while being part of the nexus.

an easy addition to the tooltip stating that only inactive units benefit the network would already answer alot of questions people may have with it (or easier prevent them using them wrong if they dont even question if that would even have an influence)

also, if it is possible (as far as I know you basically reverse engineered the game and dont have access to the source code) can you make it visible how many active supports every unit has active, like having the buff track a number on its icon or have different buffs for 1/2/3 etc supports? the game must track it somehow so idk if it is possible to even do such a thing