The future of skylords reborn

morgan12

Hello everyone. What are the nearest future plans to the game? Do u plan to ad more cards/sets? Is it possible that this game becomes competitive one day? I enjoy playing this game, but playing always with same decks/same lvl9/10 maps repeating everything again for  no future purpose intimidates me a little bit. I understand that this game is a remake, but u should consider making it competitive. It is an online game where players compete against each other. I am pretty sure that without any healthy competition this game may lose it's purpose. One more thing, how is it possible that there is a lot of new players who already have a lot of new cards right after the release. Ad I remember this game was really hard back in a day. It was it's good side. I spent many many hours in the forge collecting stuff, farming gold and I just can't find a point to do so again. Everything should have a purpose and I cant see any purpose here. This is my opinion about the game and it's future. I still love the concept of the game but I think that it is pretty easy to kill a game if it is not managed in a right way.

The free pvp decks are probably why you're seeing new plays with all sorts of cards. I like the free pvp deck option, but I think there should be a format where those decks are not allowed because currently I feel like there's not much point in me trying to grind and get new cards when I can just use a level 120 pvp deck right off the bat.

gemeiner Lauch likes this

15 hours ago, morgan12 said:

Hello everyone. What are the nearest future plans to the game? Do u plan to ad more cards/sets? Is it possible that this game becomes competitive one day? I enjoy playing this game, but playing always with same decks/same lvl9/10 maps repeating everything again for  no future purpose intimidates me a little bit. I understand that this game is a remake, but u should consider making it competitive. It is an online game where players compete against each other. I am pretty sure that without any healthy competition this game may lose it's purpose. One more thing, how is it possible that there is a lot of new players who already have a lot of new cards right after the release. Ad I remember this game was really hard back in a day. It was it's good side. I spent many many hours in the forge collecting stuff, farming gold and I just can't find a point to do so again. Everything should have a purpose and I cant see any purpose here. This is my opinion about the game and it's future. I still love the concept of the game but I think that it is pretty easy to kill a game if it is not managed in a right way.

competition is nice and all but another huge part of the game for me is the satisfaction of doing difficult missions, pulling off nice card combinations, finishing maps with some very nice teamplay, trolling other players with twilight bugs(fleshbender was it i think) or just commanding your army looking at the different units and building a perfect defense for a given task. There is so much more than competition to it in my eyes. Recently for example i found out just how useful the morklay trap can be (because i don't have my fancy mine spell anymore lol) and played a few maps simply blasting them all away with it xD