The Stress Test Open#9 01.06.19

Toggy

Hello fellow Skylords!

So...who will win the Stress Test Open#9 and become popular among the Skyladies, oh yeah and get eternal glory and BFP and stuff.

Format?

It will be a 1vs1 Double Elimination best of 3 tournament, the grand final will be best of 5 (one match, no reset). Winner and losers finals will be all played on stream.

Prize Pool! (The more people participate, the bigger it will get)

1st place  - 1500 BFP + Promo Rogan Kayle

2nd place - 1000 BFP + Lost Spirit Ship

3rd place - 700 BFP + Lost Spirit Ship

4th place - 500 BFP + Juggernaut

5th-last place - 100 BFP

When?

On 01.06.19  starting on 4pm CEST(Berlin time), the stream will start about 30 minutes in advance.

Where?

In the Sparring grounds, get the community observer maps to enable observers/streaming.

=>LINK<=

Extract the folder to Documents/Battleforge/

Organisation?

The tournament brackets will be on Challonge, so register and join the tournament there. Please use your in game account name to make communication and finding your enemy easier.
=>LINK TO CHALLONGE<=

The streaming channel that will be covering the tournament is DasToggy on twitch.tv .

In case of problems contact me or one of my mods via Discord or Battleforge.

A list of tournament mods and organizers: DasToggy, Karlmann

Rules!

-No bugabuse, cheating or insulting the other players. Penalties may vary from a warning to default loss.

-Disconnection during a game results in a default loss. If both sides agree it is possible to have a remake.

-Not showing up to your match with after 15 minutes results in a default loss. The plan is to play a round of matches every ~30 mins.

-After your match go to Challonge and insert the result. That is done by clicking on your match and selecting the winner/stats . The brackets will be updated automatically.

-The Map Pool is: Haladur, Simai, Wazhai, Elyon, Lajesh and Uro (same pool as in ranked duel). The first match of the round will be played on Haladur, then it is losers choice. Second round will start with Simai, third one... you get the drill.

-The brackets for the tournament will be shuffled before the tournament starts.

Reply in this thread if you have questions, I will check it out later.

I would love to see this community grow again and the competitive scene develop aswell. Because BF is fun!

Best regards,

DasToggy

Edited by Toggy

The answer I like the most would be that I have a lot of Enforcers competing in a Colosseum to earn BFP and entertain the masses.

But honestly I get a lot of donations from viewers, also I use every Booster/Quest reward I earn for the tournaments.

Edit: If you complete all your quests in a week and sell the boosters for ~420 you earn 4000BFP. Per week.

Greetings,

DasToggy

Edited by Toggy