Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
GandraxG

Nothing happens after I press 'Play'

Hey, 

I did everything as said. I have my divers updated, directx etc.; I did change the config things, always running as administrator,  and during the unpacking progress my antivir and my firewall was turned off.

So, I started the Launcher and he was patching a little and now, if i press 'PLAY' the Launcher disappears, but nothing more happens. There is a process called SkylordsRebornUpdater and if i´m trying again a windows Pops-up, wich says that a Client is already running and if i want to close the running client to start a new one.

Hope you can help me.

_launcher.log

log.txt

Edited by GandraxG

Please provide _launcher.log which can be found in the root directory of your install (Same place BattleForge.exe is)

and log.txt which can be found in Documents/BattleForge/Diag

Hello there,

Have you made sure that your Anti Virus isn't blocking the SkylordsRebornUpater?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.