Bug resulting in free U3 Rioter's Retreat.

SandRabbit

Severity - 3
Location - In lobby after match, during bugged group.

Reproducibility - I have no idea how to even bug a group in a way to reproduce it...
Description - After doing an rPvE difficulty 6 group, the leader d/ced or crashed or froze while trying to start up a new one... during that time I was attempting to buy the U3 upgrade for Rioter's Retreat, but every time i clicked the check box and clicked claim it would uncheck, not be claimed, and no gold would be spent... after giving up and leaving the bugged group, I found that I had the U3 upgrade in inventory.. and yet my gold was still all there.

Screenshot - https://i.imgur.com/sW39BV6.png

The above screenshot shows the aftermath of the bug, I still have my 2518 gold, but I have the U3 upgrade.
Additional Info - In game name is Dune, if you need to check the account or something for more info.

Oh as an added note - when trying to apply the U3 upgrade, it says "Upgrade Combine Failed"

I'll edit this post with further info.

OK After re logging... the 2500 gold from buying the upgrade is gone... and the upgrade is in inventory.

Edited by SandRabbit

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use