Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
XxAndroidxX

Best Player ever

Best players ever Poll  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think was the best player ever?

• MaranV
    • Feagul
    • Flameworkz
    • Obesity
    • Dekka
    • Desatr
    • Avire
    • DragonDave
    • Dechris
    • Elendil
    • Hiroooo
    • CDKillroy
    • xHightech
    • xAragornx
    • freemka
    • Kaldra
    • XxMegamanxX
    • Matos

Ok, there has been a lot of arguing about who the best 1vs1 player in the original Battleforge was. I know that there isn't a definite answer to that question, but we can a least try to find one. We are looking for the best 1vs1 ranked PvP Player. Not the one, who had the top spot for the longest, not only Primes. The best player, who you think would've beaten all the other "good" ones. In two threads there has allready been some discussing (http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/939-best-players/, http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/967-toughest-opponent-in-pvp/) and I tried to list those players, I think could be voted for. Have fun! (Sorry, if forgot someone... Sorry, if I wrote some names wrong - it's been a while...)

XxAndroidxX

Edited by XxAndroidxX

i dont think so.. maybe hightech was good player.. i respect him and all of this but if i could win him less then "cdkillroy" i won cdkillroy only one time... so my call now if its not me so its cdkillroy^^

Obesity was the best player in my opinion in his ACTIVE time.

cDKiLLrOy was defenetly the strongest player around the last year of Battleforge.

@matmicback Dont remember any loose against you or any other players in the last months of the game in 1on1. :D

haha i dont think i had much atcivety in last month in 1v1.. i had 2v2 and 3v3 i think.. was playing with maranv^^ but maybe had some games vs u and dont rly remmber if i lost or won but if u want to talk about all the time we were playing against each other we had great wins and loses:D

I voted for @xHighTech without question

When I came to BattleForge, he was number 1, not arrogant as many other good players I ever got to spare with and helped me when I was beggining with PvP in FIend rank only

Also, his replays commented by @FarRock are amazing, especially, if someone wanted to see the (in my opinion) best T1 fights and T2 defense against Juggernauts, I put the link HERE

Beside him, my faourites were MaranV and Matos

Edited by anonyme0273

Can somebody explain why Matos is mentioned? I mean he's not a bad player but in comparison to most of the others... Also freemka, xAragornx ..??

Also some players are listed with several different names.

Edited by Navarr

Can somebody explain why Matos is mentioned? I mean he's not a bad player but in comparison to most of the others... Also freemka, xAragornx ..??

Also some players are listed with several different names.

I agree on Matos. But I wanted to add everybody that I thought could be voted for... Maybe we have some Matos fans ;) Freemka was amazing tho!

Who is mentioned twice????

Afaik,

Flameworkz was a smurf but I'm not sure what his main was.
Hirooo and cDKillroy/Benforcer were oftenly played by the same guy(s).

And seriously, I still don't get the reason why some people who never even reached top3 in ladder are mentioned here. When we want to make sure not to segregate anybody, we also have to list at least all players who reached top1 in either 1v1 or 2v2. (e.g. even matmicback :D)

I feel like it's a bit unfair to some quite good players (examples: Drakonz, darklionking, LinEQ, Silverdragen, TakeoShoan, Taker, RadicalX) when we talk about MaranV or Aragorn which are equal or even worse than my example dudes.

^everthing said here is just how I remember it, but it's been quite a while now since I was into BaFo so maybe I don't remember everything properly.

Edited by Navarr

Afaik,

And seriously, I still don't get the reason why some people who never even reached top3 in ladder are mentioned here. When we want to make sure not to segregate anybody, we also have to list at least all players who reached top1 in either 1v1 or 2v2. (e.g. even matmicback :D)

I feel like it's a bit unfair to some quite good players (examples: Drakonz, darklionking, LinEQ, Silverdragen, TakeoShoan, Taker, RadicalX) when we talk about MaranV or Aragorn which are equal or even worse than my example dudes.

^everthing said here is just how I remember it, but it's been quite a while now since I was into BaFo so maybe I don't remember everything properly.

Aragorn played much better 2v2 then 3 other players on your list. :)

Afaik,

why u said "even"? can u explain pls? 

Aragorn played much better 2v2 then 3 other players on your list. :)

i dont think so dude..  if u ask me even xxtakerxx could win him.. he was low in my opinion.. and maybe better then taker in 2v2 but all the rest were much better then him

Afaik,

And seriously, I still don't get the reason why some people who never even reached top3 in ladder are mentioned here. When we want to make sure not to segregate anybody, we also have to list at least all players who reached top1 in either 1v1 or 2v2. (e.g. even matmicback :D) LinEQ,

i was with lineq in top 2v2 like 3 month in row.. we won anyone.. so if u ask me we were the best in 2v2:D