Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
XxAndroidxX

Best Player ever

Best players ever Poll  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think was the best player ever?

• MaranV
    • Feagul
    • Flameworkz
    • Obesity
    • Dekka
    • Desatr
    • Avire
    • DragonDave
    • Dechris
    • Elendil
    • Hiroooo
    • CDKillroy
    • xHightech
    • xAragornx
    • freemka
    • Kaldra
    • XxMegamanxX
    • Matos

Where is beijingguy? :/

I was never really able to beat Dragondave so thats who i voted for, on top of that i would also rank Feagul+Xaj above myself so don't think there is any need for me to be on the list ;)

Hard to vote when you have so many smurfs up there ;)

Who are the smurfs? Somebody said Hiroo and Killroy were played by the same person? Can anyone confirm this?

I was never really able to beat Dragondave so thats who i voted for, on top of that i would also rank Feagul+Xaj above myself so don't think there is any need for me to be on the list ;)

Well, this kinda developed in a top20 list so I think it's ok to say that you should be on here ;)

Edited by XxAndroidxX

My vote to you xHighTech ;) , you've earned my respect. The only top player i've never won (sure I don't count the 15s lag match I won)

They are 2 different people. 

But sometime share accounts. If you see 2 account of the same guy then they are sharing. If it's 1v1, then ask.

why u said "even"? can u explain pls? 

i dont think so dude..  if u ask me even xxtakerxx could win him.. he was low in my opinion.. and maybe better then taker in 2v2 but all the rest were much better then him

I'm agree I don't belong in this list, and I'm even surprised I still got a vote :o But about 2v2 you're unfair. I've been 1st several time and top 10 with many differents partners at the same time and won most matchs against the duo hiroo & cdkillroy the time I was active. My best in 1v1 is 3rd for a month, top 10 for 2 years and top 20 few months after my start. About xxtakerxx I think he's just not familiar with the matchup, and I have to admit my deck has a huge advantage over pure fire, but Drakonz is by far the pure fire player I have most trouble and beat me more than 50% (I don't count player i've never played against).

Edited by Aragorn

Wow. The ratings are totally different than I expected it to be :D

I am missing Bemido there. He wasnt very popular, but highly skilled player. Better than 50% stated in the list.

Did we play some games against each other hightech? I guess your active time was after mine?

I am missing Bemido there. He wasnt very popular, but highly skilled player. Better than 50% stated in the list.

Did we play some games against each other hightech? I guess your active time was after mine?

No. We played some sparrings in spectator maps after your inactivity but not more.

I only started to play BF again to hold the honour of fire/nature because you left the game but i think you would be proud of me and my job : )

No. We played some sparrings in spectator maps after your inactivity but not more.

I only started to play BF again to hold the honour of fire/nature because you left the game but i think would be proud of me and my job : )

Well your rank proves you mastered it pretty well, be proud of yourself 

I only started to play BF again to hold the honour of fire/nature because you left the game but i think you would be proud of me and my job : )

hi Hightech but for who did you voted ?? : D

Edited by SweetPotato

hi Hightech but for who did you voted ?? : D

Its not possible to do a correct vote here but it wasnt a question for me to vote for the old but gold 1vs1 BattleForge PvP legend.

greetz

´Will we see a comeback of Obesity?

Just don't...  I never was a PvP player. I'm better at other things...

:ladadoos: 

Like spamming some thousands time on forum ;) ... and cake of course. cake is life.

Edited by Aragorn

Kinda late sorry but to much free time :D

Really strange list, because I would consider 8 Players in this list far above the rest even though their ranks weren't so much higher. 

However, people don't seem to understand that there is no BEST player in something like Battleforge. There are best players with a certain deck.

So I'll make it different :D

Pure Frost : DragonDave

Pure Nature : Dekka

Pure Shadow : CDkillroy

Pure Fire : CDkillroy

Stonekin : DragonDave

Shadow/Frost : CDkillroy / Hirooo

Fire/Nature : xHightech / Obesity

Fire/Frost : No Idea, but definately not StreetKings :D

Fire/Shadow : Obesity

Shadow/ Nature : Elendil / RadicalX

I also could have named CDkillroy and Elendil in nearly every deck cause they could become Prime with nearly every deck. Everyone who knows how they play should know that they are ridiculous and CDkillroy even more than Elendil but I liked Elendil, because he never bothered about his rank and destroyed the whole top 20 just for fun with his twink in 2 days :D 

PS: You should have named RadicalX, he is better than half of this list :D 

13 minutes ago, CapnCrunch said:

3 hours ago, YaBro0 said:

Sorry I cant erase quote for no reason.

The list is mostly about active player for the last year of battleforge. Many names in this thread has different active time and never played against each other. With meta and player base changing, player getting better than they were know from other, it make it harder to compare. For example, at the end streetking were able to hold prime consistanly so if it's not him (for best fire/frost) I dont see anyone else (in my active time).

Edited by Aragorn

20 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Sorry I cant erase quote for no reason.

You've got to click on the quote (the lighter part with the time and name), so you select it. You can see if it is selected by the border that appears when you hover over it. When it stays if you do not hover over it anymore you successfully selected the quote. If you have selected the quote you need to push the 'Delete' button (note: the backspace button does not work). 

You're welcome.

Edited by SilenceKiller99

17 hours ago, YaBro0 said:

So I'll make it different :D

Pure Frost : DragonDave

Pure Nature : Dekka

Pure Shadow : CDkillroy

Pure Fire : CDkillroy

Stonekin : DragonDave

Shadow/Frost : CDkillroy / Hirooo

Fire/Nature : xHightech / Obesity

Fire/Frost : No Idea, but definately not StreetKings :D