[Forum Game] Rate the song!

Treim

I find it funny that you call a song boring, then add a song that literally is a loop of like 6 seconds repeated during the first half of the song. Then the loop changes to another loop which continues till the end; also has a really stupid video on top of it. 2/10

• 2 weeks later...

Hm a song about the distorted mindset(psychee) of frustrated spree killers in german language. Criminals like that are worthless scum, the song is also not my cup of coffee. Pretty tasteless. I wonder, does someone who listens to that kind of stuff share their mindset to some extent?

Anyway back to topic.

Danganronpa intro(shortened version):

Edited by Trihl

You know you still have to rate the song I posted right? And how are people like that worthless scum? People who drive others into suicide (a killing spree normally also is just a case of "extended" suicide) and even enjoy the process of doing so are murderers, wouldn't you kill your murderer if you could? And yeah I share that mindset. Not that it would affect anyone as long as nobody tries to get me killed.

3/10 not catchy at all and somewhat annoying

Edited by Valaraukar

3 hours ago, Valaraukar said:

You know you still have to rate the song I posted right? And how are people like that worthless scum? People who drive others into suicide (a killing spree normally also is just a case of "extended" suicide) and even enjoy the process of doing so are murderers, wouldn't you kill your murderer if you could? And yeah I share that mindset. Not that it would affect anyone as long as nobody tries to get me killed.

3/10 not catchy at all and somewhat annoying

I really liked that remix i give it 5/7.

Just kidding, it´s a solid 8. But in the end it got weird.

Just as a hint it start at 0:45

3,5/10

I'm not a fan of nightcore... Also I know the original song, which is "let it burn by Red" and I like it better than this nightcore version.

The DS3 hype is real, still

Edited by Trihl