[Forum Game] Rate the song!

Treim

1 hour ago, wyrmy92 said:

as u can see this is now works even for me aswell.

what a modern forum engine,thx ur help:watermelon:

I'm not gonna fangirl like some people *cough* and say that this is 10/10 greatest song ever blah blah,

I mean it's battleforge ost it's profesionally made and I'm not gonna listen to an hour of it just to judge it either

7/10 I guess

*fangirls over reol though*

14 hours ago, DyonisX said:

I'm not gonna fangirl like some people *cough* and say that this is 10/10 greatest song ever blah blah,

I mean it's battleforge ost it's profesionally made and I'm not gonna listen to an hour of it just to judge it either

7/10 I guess

*fangirls over reol though*

First of all this was just a sample to i can inserting videos,but i took ur aimed at me.

I dont wanna deny i was behavioured like a fangirls at that bf music,but u shall know this isn't had serious,i just haven't could seriously took it on the official bf forum.:kappaross:

Turning to ur tune im sorry but me absolutely toss this kind of music,i seeing her music one hotchpotch,and it looks like one worst nightmare from my very little ages:wrathgazer:

That japanese language,and thoose girls pre teenegers voice,i just really don't like it:watermelon:

But im sure this is came from the betters one.

But i can understand ur fangirling,my attitude the same to Ariana Grande.

so i give only 10/3

You can reciprocate my kindness,namely my choice is:

not too complicated,but pure beautiful :gem:

Edited by wyrmy92

3 hours ago, wyrmy92 said:

First of all this was just a sample to i can inserting videos,but i took ur aimed at me.

I dont wanna deny i was behavioured like a fangirls at that bf music,but u shall know this isn't had serious,i just haven't could seriously took it on the official bf forum.:kappaross:

Turning to ur tune im sorry but me absolutely toss this kind of music,i seeing her music one hotchpotch,and it looks like one worst nightmare from my very little ages:wrathgazer:

That japanese language,and thoose girls pre teenegers voice,i just really don't like it:watermelon:

But im sure this is came from the betters one.

But i can understand ur fangirling,my attitude the same to Ariana Grande.

so i give only 10/3

You can reciprocate my kindness,namely my choice is:

not too complicated,but pure beautiful :gem:

you listen to ariana and you dare judge my music you filthy swine, I don't want you to be the one who rates it 

4 hours ago, DyonisX said:

you listen to ariana and you dare judge my music you filthy swine, I don't want you to be the one who rates it 

stay cool,i just that wrote down what means ur music to me,not said nothing like that "lol,i can only laughing on it ect."

4 hours ago, Chimerae said:

2/10, boring af :D

was great song anno ,in one other world,but today i couldn't listen to this.

5.5/10

Edited by wyrmy92